Monday, October 31

Happy Halloween

Halloween 2005, you shoulda' been here!!!!

Man, there was... and then... 'twas nuts!!!!!!!!!
You wouldn't believe how much...
Or the size of those...

Well, not much went down this Halloween as you can probably tell.
Look for pictures of my costume soon tho.

In the meantime... The Best Internet Halloween Photo 2005 goes to-

SEE THE WINNING PHOTO

Sure, it's actually from 2004 but it's one of Varchesis' favorite things in the whole wide world AND it's a Halloween photo to boot. You can't beat a combo like that. If you've got better Halloween photos to send, then drop me a comment, you ghoul. I'd love to see your favs.

Hope you had a good one.

-BFN

2 comments:

Penny said...

I have one for you. This should make you like cats better. Mind you I didn't take this photo, I found it. But in Waikiki I saw several body paint costumes (some should have left their clothes on). Sorry I didn't have my camera out, I was just trying to get to where my friends were. Here is where the pic is http://art2enjoy.tripod.com/45.jpg more body paint at http://art2enjoy.tripod.com

Unknown said...

Wow, that's really cool stuff.
Body paint would be really neat to see in Seattle. But it's kinda unlikely with the colder temps and wet atmosphere.

Thanx!

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day