Thursday, December 1

FREE* Xbox 360 - Yessssss!!!!



Can a free* Xbox 360 really exist for you if Xbox 360s are nearly impossible to get your hands on? Yeah, I'm not sure that would make any sense either. Why not a free* Playstation 3 while we're at it? I mean, you can't get one of those either... Or can you?

DISCLAIMER: I only included the above links to allow anyone who really wants to try to get a free* next-gen gaming system at their risk. I am not affiliated with or sponsoring either free* offers. Thanx.

Other Xbox 360 links
Xbox 360 Modding
Hack-proof 360?
360s crashing?
Official Xbox home


free* - definition: (main entry) you actually pay for something else

1. you got hosed
2. would you prefer magazine, movie or music subscription and/or other undesirable long term purchase agreement?
3. not free, usually coming with a catch
4. a trick
5. isn't this false advertising of a sort?

Usage: not to be confused with free, inexpensive or costless
Antonym: free (ant.)
Synonym: scam (syn.)

[Probably origin: Old Marketese - see marketing lingo]


BTW - I thought I should clear up the all this Xbox 360 talk. I am in no way interested in buying a 360. While it would probably never go unused if I were to get my hands on one, I will never put a dime towards owning one for myself. That being said, dont' stop yourself from sliding one in my Xmas stocking this year. Santa is a busy man! Lend a hand, he'll love you for it.
Oh, and don't worry about my hating Xbox or anything. It's kinda like me and the new edited classic* Star Wars movies. I will not buy them but would gladly take them if offered.

No comments:

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day