Wednesday, December 6

Outrage Over Police Shooting Of Black Man On His Wedding Day

Outrage Over Police Shooting Of Black Man On His Wedding Day

read the full story here

Later in the article...

''We cannot allow this to continue to happen,'' the Rev. Al Sharpton said at the gathering outside Mary Immaculate Hospital, where one of the wounded men was in critical condition.

''We've got to understand that all of us were in that car.''

This is an outrage. Regarless of the law, by the book, excessive force was used. BUT, what I am outraged at is the comments above by Al Sharpton.

There is never a time in my life where I would expect any police officer to jump onto the hood of my car and point a gun at me! This isn't a color issue! This is a crime issue.
Is Mr. Sharpton asserting that we (mostly referring to the black community) are also at risk of being shot at because we are all criminals??!
What's he doing that groups him together with someone being chased by the law?

I was not in that car. I would never be in that car.
Why'd this guy go speeding off when a police officer jumped on his hood?
What was he afraid of? Was there something he didn't want to be caught for?
That's the real issue here!

Dammit! I was not in that car! Were you?

[mad]

No comments:

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day