Monday, October 8

More than you knew before (wink)

Three Things
Three things that scare me:
1:Deep Water
2:Babies with Rabies
3:Exploding toilets
Three people who make me laugh:
1:Me
2:You
3:Them
Three Things I love:
1:Pizza
2:Video games
3:Free thought
Three Things I hate:
1:Time
2:Allergies
3:Haters
Three things I don't understand:
1:Women
2:No control
3:Humor
Three things on my desk:
1:Computer
2:Mess
3:French Vanilla Cafe
Three things I'm doing right now:
1:Reading
2:Gaming
3:Secret Stuff
Three things I want to do before I die:
1:Truly Relax
2:Visit Japan
3:Build a refuge for wayward friends
Three things I can do:
1:HTML DHTML some XHTML
2:Draw a hand-turkey
3:Lie to myself
Three ways to describe my personality:
1:Complex
2:Simple
3:Not worried about contradictions
Three things I can't do:
1:Give birth
2:Birth miracles
3:Stop being myself
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments:

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day