Sunday, January 30

Hey, Hey, Hey

Ok. I am kinda ticked. As a kid I used to love the Fat Albert cartoon. I don't know the going rate on crack or nothing but, the knobs who made the Fat Albert movie seemingly are doing doing far too much of it. This movie appears to be one of the worst realizations of 2D franchises known to mankind. I will not see it. I will not go and see if The Brown Hornet makes a surprise appearance. I will not go to see Mushmouth goof-up simple sentences.

What the hell were they thinking?????
Me, a die hard fan from 'back in the day' has absolutely no desire to see...
Alright, enuff.


No comments:

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day