Monday, January 31

Welcome to uComics Web Site featuring FoxTrot -- The Best Comic Site In The Universe!


I like FoxTrot but, I wouldn't go so far as to say that uComics Web is the best comic site in the universe. Mainly, because I haven't sampled too many comic sites on the web, let alone the whole universe. Also, uComics Web has Garfield and while I used to love to read Garfield, I really kinda hate it now. It's kinda annoying to watch an obese cat live his lazy life to the fullest.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You probably don't like Garfield anymore since it's not actually done by Jim Davis anymore. I know the quality just isn't what it used to be. On a side note: I also think FoxTrot is a good comic...as far as newspaper comics go.

I still like VG Cats best of online comics. >^.^<

-Katie

PS: We should hang out some time

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day