Saturday, April 9

Guilty Pleasures #2: Denise Austin's Legs (non-pregnant version)

Friends, I must make another admission.. I have a very irrational attraction to the legs of the fitness guru Denise Austin. Her stems have plagued my sensual brain for years and I fear there is nothing I can do about it. So thick and shapely, I am a prisoner to their power. Year after year, video case after video case, I am drawn like a moth to the flame.
"Must look at legs."
It is a sad but oh so savory pleasure.

While I could easily remove her disinteresting face and make many other changes to her upper body (she's fairly boobless), I am still a fool for her gams. Is there any hope for a leg-lover such as me when the fitness world continues to lure me so? I think not.

Pray for me...

1 comment:

Zee said...

This has nothing to do with your leg obsession, so long as you aren't going up to girls and feeling on their legs it's fine with me, but did you know your weather guy disappears sometimes? Like he's gone right now. Weird.

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day