Wednesday, April 27

Silent Hill Movie Update



Here's some good news for you Silent Hill (PS, PS2) fans out there. (Yeah, well it was worth a shot)

The upcoming movie will be directed by Christophe Gans.
Who's he? Well, if you've seen a certain French action film called "Brotherhood of the Wolf" then you've seen his work.
I am kinda' excited as I loved Brotherhood, but I hope the same cinematographer comes along for the ride, too. With any luck, Silent Hill may become the next Resident Evil yet. Oh, wait...

Get the full details inside here.

2 comments:

Zee said...

Still haven't seen Brotherhood, although I'd like to...
I think I'll want to see this, even though I know it'll most definitely scare the pants off me and give me night creeps. What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment.

Unknown said...

While this movie has the equivalent of monsters, it is not a horror movie. You should sleep just fine afterwards.

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day