Thursday, September 29

Darned Dynamic Content

So, I edited the comics.com post because I forgot that the links on comics.com change on a daily basis. So, I inserted the static link which is the one I found so funny. If you go to Frank & Ernest today, the comic should be different.

I think I'll include a mini list of my favorite comics in my blog sidebar, so that we can all have laughs whenever we want to. Family funny time, folks!

Look for that blog edit soon.
Any feedback on comics you'd like to see daily would be greatly appreciated.
Comment to leave your suggestions.
We've got one vote for Boondocks (see previous comments)

No comments:

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day