Tuesday, May 24

Varchesis Releases Sex I.D. Score



Your personal brain score:
Average score for MEN who've taken this survey:
Average score for WOMEN who've taken this survey:

Who'd have thunk it? I tested smack dab in the middle. Tho, on the results, I came in quite above both men and women on almost all catergories for dominance (i.e. in male dominated tasks I exceeded most males, same for female dominated tasks).

That's right. Smack dab in the middle of it all. Go figger.

If you haven't taken this test yet, check it out here (be truthful or it's all for naught).
Thanx Zee

2 comments:

Zee said...

You know what's really creepy? I tested the EXACT same! We think more alike than I thought! I don't know whether to be scared or happy...

N. said...

I got a perfect the average male score, a 50. Surprising, isn't it?

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day