Tuesday, February 15

Jacko, the prettiest man

Michael Jackson and other concerns

What does it say about a person who likes to share what he's doing but not so much what he's thinking/feeling? Sometimes I wish I could express myself like my beautiful Zeebird.

Am I an animal of affectations? It seems so. I am not that disapointed or anything. I just feel that these things (blogs) are created to share oneself and all I can do is share what I find interesting about life.

>>aside - Listening to Billie Jean - Michael Jackson -2- >>

I really enjoyed the bits and pieces of "The Jacksons" on VH1 this last weekend. I never really thought about how much MJ loved to express himself through music. But, how else could the Thriller album become the world's greatest selling album? 8 Grammies. It sold like the bible of music. Now MJ is like a complete freak. It seems inevitable that he will be prosecuted for his 'advanced' sense of sexuality. It's a shame. His music still touches my emotions (a tuff task trust me).

But, now he's a pariah in the extreme. He apparently has lost a sense of reality concerning the public's opinion of his celebrity status. Then again, if Men in Black 2 was correct, perhaps he is an alien intelligence officer (and somewhat above the law). Think about it.


>>aside - Listening to Wanna' Be Startin Somethin' - Could you make a popular song with the lyrics 'You're a vegetable. You're a vegetable.'? That my friends is a quandary. >>

1 comment:

Zee said...

But, Hon. You do share yourself...just in a different way. You give us insite into your world through what inspires you and what you are doing.

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day