Sunday, February 27

My blog is valued at $7,050.00

Oh, yeah. My blog is valued over $5,000 on Blogshares.
Thanx to Zee for the idea to see what Google has concerning my blog.
I'm also listed as a contributing link for This Modern World, woohoo!

I never knew that my blog would be valued like a stock, such as Microsoft (MSFT yes, I own shares) or Apple (AAPL no, I don't shares). Wowzers, too bad it's not a real valuation, to me anyway, 'cause I could really use the money.

Don't know anything about stocks, bonds, investments and stuff? Start here or read a blog about investing (some funny stuff here, too)

No comments:

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day