Wednesday, February 16



The Power of the Human Spirit
I thought we should spend a moment looking at the world of books. In particular, one of my favorites. The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. It is my opinion that a reader hasn't truly experienced modern literature until they have read one of Rand's works. While I list The Fountainhead as a favorite, Anthem is by far my most loved title.

Perhaps, I was inspired by my Disney ride results (see below). The plight or challenges of the human spirit are what these blog-things are really about, I'd say, and there's no better way to found a good comparison to your own life than thru Rands books. With extra points for palatable fiction (I generally do not read fiction) Anthem and The Fountainhead are sure winners in a world of empty entertainment in paperback form.

No comments:

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day