Monday, February 28




Who Sings????????!!!?????

I recently discovered this crazy gem while in a local book-store called Half-Priced Books. I had to stop and laugh. I pointed it out to Zee who didn't know why I found it so captivating.
I am weird but, Bill Cosby sings?? And it's in the country section of records in a used book-store?? Somebody pinch me.

Now, you may be wondering why I was looking at country records in a bookstore, as I certainly do not enjoy any country. Well, I am an artiste and find ALL sorts of artwork interesting, especially record covers.

Bad Album Covers
Cool Album Covers

Here's the track list for Silver Throat (thanx MusicMatch)

1. Bright Lights, Big City
2. Big Boss Man
3. Hush Hush
4. Baby, What You Want Me to Do
5. Tell Me You Love Me
6. Aw Shucks Hush Your Mouth
7. Little Ole Man
8. Mojo Workout
9. I Got a Woman
10. Don'cha Know
11. Place in the Sun

No comments:

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day