Wednesday, March 16

And the Winner is....

Well, those of you who took my quiz didn't do as poorly as I thought you might considering the difficult nature of the questions, but what you may not have known is that you were actually competing to win free iTunes songs.

Here are the final results...

RankNameScore
1 Icydol50
2 I'm gonna ace this quiz40
3 Me40
4 Tomlux30
5 barb30
6 Notorious E.I.C.10

And the clear winner (by one question) is Icydol!
So, good job Icydol. Icydol wins 2 free iTunes songs (thank you Pepsi and Apple) and the first Varkie Award of Excellence.
Thanx to you all for taking my first quiz. Please stay tuned for further quizzes (and prizes) in the future.

-BFN

>>aside "Me" was not Me but is someone else, obviously

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank the academy and everyone else who has helped me get this far. For all the brand cults that have ruled my life. For college for edumacating me really good. I think I must be forgetting something... hmmmm.. girl kissing girl??? noo..... oh yeah Varchesis for giving me this opportunity, I will taking any input on the music I should download. :)

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day