Wednesday, March 23

My Transformer Personality

starscream
You are StarScream!

You are driven, but you lack the charisma and
trustworthness to ever have any true followers


Hell yeah!!!!!! I love Star Scream. He had a great voice and was a sneaky bastard who was always trying to steal the leader-role from Megatron. I just loved his ambitious dream of seeing better things for himself, albeit at the expense of others. I do have a the Decepticon logo on my PC's desktop at the moment (and on my cellphone).... does that mean anything? Perhaps this is a glimpse into my dark side? I am a closet anarchist but, would never take extreme actions to dismantle a functioning system.

Which Transformer Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day