Wednesday, March 23

Cartoon Network | Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends

I love the art from this Cartoon network show, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.

It reminds me of the super-cool read-along record-books I had as a kid. The art in those books was amazing. I wonder about kids these days. Do they have cool story-books to read (read-along) with before bed? Do they even have the patience to enjoy reading at all? Do they even have time for imaginary friends with all these computer/video games, etc.? Will O.J. ever find the real killers?

I don't know, but I do have to go to sleep.

Zzzzzzzz.... Fricka-fracka- PSP- comin' outta' zzzzzzz... no money... zzz.... We wants it.... zzzzz... Gollum....zzzz... hobbitses stole it from us, Precious.... zzzzz... Gollum.... zzzzz

No comments:

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day