Monday, March 21

Guilty Pleasures #1 The Panty

While grazing the net, I found a person who was really adamant about a product that eliminates women's panties or whatever, for that pantiless look that people love so much. Now, I love the pantiless look just like any other male/lesbian but, dammit I am against this, or any, panty-less or thong-less movement. One of my simple sins in life is discovering, albeit secretly, the magic joy of "holy shit, she's wearing blue panties, I would have never gueesed!". And I'll admit, I am not a panty freak by any means, but it's the taboo nature of discovering the panty-view that I love. Of that I am guilty. But these people who want to keep me from my guilty little base enjoyment can go to hell! Let me see that... thong-tha-tha-thong tha-tha-thong!

>>aside - listening to "Shinrikyou" from Hellsing Soundtrack Vol 2 : Ruins. A personal fav, I listen to this soundtrack like every week. World, Jazz, Rock, Electronica, Blues, Piano... you can't go wrong

3 comments:

Zee said...

I think I'm seriously missing something about the "anit-panti." I mean, why not just go without instead of buying a little swatch of fabric? Makes no sense to me.

Unknown said...

The anti-panti is an alternative to going pantiless allowing you the ability to keep your pants cleaner while appearing to be wearing nothing underneath.

Zee said...

I see... still, you wash your pants just like you wash your undies, that's all I'm sayin'.
You see something wrong with this type of conversation, Rob?

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day