Tuesday, March 8

Who'd have thunk it?

While continuing my search of photos of girls kissing, I noticed this interesting photo. That's Hulk Hogan and his daughter Brooke. Brooke's a country musician - country yuck!

Now, I used to be one hard-core wrestling fan when I was like 12. Oh yeah, Hulk Hogan wanna be all the way, but those days are long over. Had I known that using steroids and running around in satin panties would yield children as pretty as Brooke, well I would have easily decided on a career in wrestling. Ok, I'm fooling nobody here.

Anyway, the Hulkster looks awful proud, tho. And he should be, too. 'Cause he's a real American.

No comments:

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day