Wednesday, March 23

My Care Bear Personality

Funshine Bear
You are filled with unlimited energy and extremely resourceful. You like to tackle problems and tasks head-on and you gladly accept any jobs that come along the way. However, you often take on too much and your stubbornness won't allow you to accept help from others. But you're always willing to have a good time!


Man, this is so true. I do take on a lot of stuff at once and I am a stubborn bastard. But, I do have lots of energy and love to share it. I do have issues accepting and asking for help from others. I am Funshine Bear. There, I said it. I am Funshine Bear!

Thanx to Zeebird for this highly accurate quiz.

No comments:

The Latest Video Game News from 1UP

Total Video Games News Feed

Penny-Arcade

PS3 Fanboy

Kotaku: PS3

Xbox 360 Fanboy

Nintendo.com - Latest News

Anime News Network

Hack a Day